Sign Up for This 3-Day FREE Virtual Conference Featuring 30 Female Biz Powerhouses
Attention womenpreneurs: #Collaborich Conference is coming!
Collaborich a virtual summit to take place this September 30 to October 2 that will assemble 30 female online business powerhouses for FREE!
The women success stories “will share their most candid, real and raw business success tips to help women worldwide create a business that not only survives, but thrives,” according to the conference website.
- cranking up your marketing funnels for massive success;
- how to brand yourself as a highly paid expert;
- budgeting while bootstrapping;
- capitalizing off social media’s newest platforms,
- the secrets (and mistakes) to authentic marketing online;
- delegating like boss so you can focus on being a true leader and much more.
Industry stars presenting include
- host Stephanie Nickolich, aka ‘The Millionista Mentor’;
- Soul Purpose expert and two-time international best-selling author Jennifer Longmore;
- creator of Authentic Selling™ and top sales expert Kendrick Shope;
- author, business coach and motivational speaker Kelly Lynn Adams;
- success strategist and money mentor Adrienne Dorison;
- branding and marketing coach Fabiola Giordani; and
- persuasion strategist Bushra Azhar, just to name a few.
Replays for those who cannot attend the FREE event will be available for $97 (if purchased in advance).
“The #Collaborich Conference was born out of the need for collaboration amongst women in business,” says organizer and conference host Stephanie Nickolich. “I’ve used this philosophy from day one to build a very successful empire and I strongly believe collaboration vs. competition is what sets the stage for success. Just envision a business that allows you to be yourself and focus on your greatest strengths, while creating a community amongst other women in business. Together we enrich not only others’ lives but our own life as well and in turn we become mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially RICH… #Collaborich,” she added.
A co-op of business coaches and mentors called Success Society produces the conference.
The Society came together to help female entrepreneurs overcome fear, anxiety and self-doubt, while creating unshakable confidence, solid strategies for success and helping them grow their empire.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.