Marketers, Bloggers, Small Biz Can Create Stunning Graphics Easy With This Tool (DEAL)
If you’re like me, you’re juggling a dozen projects at any given time.
Most of these need some type of simple design work that just doesn’t make sense to bother your designer with.
Especially if you’re just trying to get something out the door and not spend a week creating the perfect image.
For times like these, you need Stencil.
Stencil is a tool that allows marketers, bloggers, and small business owners to create stunning graphics without complicated software.
Stencil’s easy-to-use interface will have you mocking up graphic designs in no time!
From the comfort of your browser you can create ads, YouTube thumbnails, Facebook headers, Twitter images, Instagram posts, and more!
Stencil is able to create awesome visuals because of these jaw-dropping features:
- Over 1 million background photos… with hundreds added every week. You read right. Over 1 million. We’d say that’s more than enough royalty-free “CC0” images.
- 540+ ready-to-be-edited templates… that make creating images quick and painless. I’ve been pumping images out so fast people think I actually know what I’m doing!
- 34+ custom image sizes… that will fit all your social media needs. You’ll have the perfect dimensions for social networks, ads, blog posts, and more. (If, for some odd reason, your dimensions are not present, create your own.)
- 100,000+ quotes. You were born to inspire. Search, find, and use the perfect quote from Stencil’s extensive collection.
- 200,000+ Royalty-free icons and graphics from The Noun Project. (Feel free to use them personally or commercially.)
Usually, unlimited access to Stencil is a more than $215 a year.
(Unlimited access = unlimited images)
VIP Pricing is available for a limited time thanks to an ongoing relationship with AppSumo and the company!
Stencil has given AppSumo a limited amount of codes that allow access to Stencil for for just $49!
Don’t want to miss your opportunity?
Here is what others are saying
Still looking for more features to love?
On top of all those dope features mentioned above, Stencil also has:
- 1,950+ Google web fonts for your images. Get lost, Arial and New Times Roman, it’s time I see other fonts. (You can even upload your own font to Stencil!)
- The ability to upload and store multiple logos (fantastic for anyone creating logos for multiple brands).
- 18+ filters to edit your images. Blur, color, and adjust images to your liking.
- An easy-to-use Chrome Extension that lets you create images ‘on-the-go’ while browsing the web.
- A Facebook Ads 20% text checker so that your ad flies past security.
And let me reiterate, you have unlimited access to Stencil. Meaning, you can create an unlimited amount of images…
For only $49!
If you think you’re going to find a better image creator at this price, you better wake up and smell the tacos.
This is as good as it gets.