FREE ONLINE COURSES
When I was preparing to launch my Digital Publishing Academy for the winter session, I assembled and curated a library of online courses that I wanted to offer to my students that are totally free or low cost to supplement their learning.
You know, extra classes for those who need more elementary and/or more detailed instructions.
My target is to come up with 100 courses.
Here are the first 50 I found, including some courses I found at Udemy, an online learning platform for which I’ve set up an account before and started exploring.
There are classes on there from free to $10 to more.
I also gathered courses from Alison, Open2Academy, skillshare and other open source platform teaching platforms.
The course range in topics from social media, to SEO basics to Blogging niche to basic grammar. I have NOT personally reviewed any of these courses and cannot vouch for their quality but I have skimmed through them a bit and found them mostly informative and well taught.
I hope you can benefit from them:
1 Learn basic English grammar and the fundamentals of how it should be applied to written and spoken English. 10-15 hours
2 How to Create Your First WordPress Blog
3 How to Use Google Analytics
4 How to Make a Website Basics
5 Social Media Marketing
Take social media marketing courses to learn about social media marketing including email marketing, social media tools and blogging.
6 How to Launch Your Start Up Idea for Less than $1,000
7 Beginner’s Guide to Image Editing in Photoshop
8 HTML5 and CSS for Beginners
9 Graphic Design
10. Online Advertising
11. Social Media 101 – Social Media Quickstarter
12. Getting Started with Email Marketing
13. Fundamentals of Business Law
14. Marketing in a Digital World
15. Inbound Marketing Certification
16. How to Create a Website in a Weekend
17. WordPress Training for Beginners
18. 11 qualities of the social media strategist
19 Leveraging Your Instagram Analytics to IncreaseSocialSuccess
20. The 3 Types of Customer Care You Need onSocialMedia
The 3 Types of Customer Care You Need on Social Media
21. How to Build a Social Media Calendar
22. 7 Steps to a More Advanced Social Media Strategy http://sproutsocial.com/insights/webinars/social-media-strategy
23. How to Setup and Manage an Entire SocialBusiness Team
24. 6 Keys to Creating and Sharing Amazing Social Media
Low Cost Udemy Courses
25. How To Build A Buzzfeed Style Blog On WordPress
26. How To Create High-Quality Blog Content That Gets Shared
27. Get 1000 Visitors to Your Blog Using On Page SEO
28. 25+ Ways To Promote Your Blog and Increase Website Traffic
29. Start an Online Business by Building a WordPress Blog
30. How to Start Your Blog
31. Blogging to Generate Leads: Business Blogging Essentials
32. Blogging Masterclass
33. Blogging: Starting Your Very Own Web Business!
34.The Ultimate Guide to Writing Viral Blog Posts
35. Professional Blogging: A Step-by-Step Blueprint
36. The Many Ways to Monetize Any Website or Blog All Levels
37. Monetizing a WordPress Blog: Beginner-Friendly Strategies
38. Elite Social Media Marketing Tactics for Tumblr Business Blogging
39. Create a Logo For Your Startup or Blog!
40. 27 Super Traffic Techniques To Double Your Blog Visitors
41. Niche Confidence: Discovering And Evaluating Your Blog Niche
42. Blogging: Discover How I Increased My Blog Traffic By 500%
43. Launch And Grow Your Blog From 0 to 10,000 Monthly Readers
44. Tumblr Marketing: How to Blog, Generate Traffic and Profits
45. Find Your Blogging Niche And Turn Readers Into Fans
46. DIY PRO Blog & E-Commerce Platform
47. Blog your book in 30 days – become a published author
48.A Lifestyle/Fashion Enthusiasts Guide to Blogging by Mimi G
49. Create an Awesome Lead Magnet to Grow Your Blog Subscribers
50.Business Website for Beginners and Solopreneurs