During the Coronavirus outbreak, many people are finding themselves home looking for ways to increase their knowledge and skill sets. For those who were always interested in starting a blog, they’re in luck! Skill share website Udemy, an online learning platform, has classes on there about blogging from free to $10 to more.
Also, sites likeAlison, Open2Academy, skillshare and other open source platform teaching platforms have tons of classes.
The course range in topics from social media, to SEO basics to Blogging niche to basic grammar. I have NOT personally reviewed any of these courses and cannot vouch for their quality but I have skimmed through them a bit and found them mostly informative and well taught.
I hope you can benefit from them:
1 Learn basic English grammar and the fundamentals of how it should be applied to written and spoken English. 10-15 hours
2 How to Create Your First WordPress Blog
3 How to Use Google Analytics
4 How to Make a Website Basics
5 Social Media Marketing
Take social media marketing courses to learn about social media marketing including email marketing, social media tools and blogging.
6 How to Launch Your Start Up Idea for Less than $1,000
7 Beginner’s Guide to Image Editing in Photoshop
8 HTML5 and CSS for Beginners
9 Graphic Design
- Online Advertising
- Social Media 101 – Social Media Quickstarter
- Getting Started with Email Marketing
- Fundamentals of Business Law
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Inbound Marketing Certification
- How to Create a Website in a Weekend
- WordPress Training for Beginners
- 11 qualities of the social media strategist
- The 3 Types of Customer Care You Need onSocialMedia
- How to Build a Social Media Calendar
- 7 Steps to a More Advanced Social Media Strategy http://sproutsocial.com/insights/webinars/social-media-strategy
24. 6 Keys to Creating and Sharing Amazing Social Media
Low Cost Udemy Courses
- How To Create High-Quality Blog Content That Gets Shared
- Get 1000 Visitors to Your Blog Using On Page SEO
- 25+ Ways To Promote Your Blog and Increase Website Traffic
- Start an Online Business by Building a WordPress Blog
- How to Start Your Blog
- Blogging to Generate Leads: Business Blogging Essentials
- Blogging Masterclass
- Blogging: Starting Your Very Own Web Business!
- The Many Ways to Monetize Any Website or Blog All Levels
- Monetizing a WordPress Blog: Beginner-Friendly Strategies
- Elite Social Media Marketing Tactics for Tumblr Business Blogging
- 27 Super Traffic Techniques To Double Your Blog Visitors
- Niche Confidence: Discovering And Evaluating Your Blog Niche
- Blogging: Discover How I Increased My Blog Traffic By 500%
- Launch And Grow Your Blog From 0 to 10,000 Monthly Readers
- Tumblr Marketing: How to Blog, Generate Traffic and Profits
- Find Your Blogging Niche And Turn Readers Into Fans
- DIY PRO Blog & E-Commerce Platform
- Blog your book in 30 days – become a published author
50.Business Website for Beginners and Solopreneurs
Jay Jay Ghatt is also editor at Techyaya.com, founder of the JayJayGhatt.com and JayJayGhatt.com where she teaches online creators how to navigate digital entrepreneurship and offers Do-It-For-You Blogging Service. She manages her lifestyle sites BellyitchBlog, Jenebaspeaks and JJBraids.com and is the founder of BlackWomenTech.com 200 Black Women in Tech On Twitter. Her biz podcast 10 Minute Podcast is available on iTunes and Player.fm. Follow her on Twitter at @Jenebaspeaks. Buy her templates over at her legal and business templates on Etsy shop!