Zig Ziglar is know as one of the most famous motivational speakers in the world.
A World War II veteran, Zigs talks were representative of his Southern upbringing and Christian values. Regardless of region or religion, Ziglar’s impact was world wide with both businesses and families of all demographics!
1. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
2, “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
4. “It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
6. “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
8. “I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.” – Zig Ziglar
9. “You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.” – Zig Ziglar
10. “You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.” – Zig Ziglar
11. “If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.” – Zig Ziglar
12. “Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.” – Zig Ziglar
13. “If you treat your wife like a thoroughbred, you’ll never end up with a nag.” – Zig Ziglar
14. “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.” – Zig Ziglar
15. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” – Zig Ziglar
repost @AT CONTENT
Jeneba Jalloh Ghatt can be heard nightly at 8pm on DCRadio/WHUR 96.3HD4 on "Coming to America with Wayna and Friends. She is an editor at Techyaya.com, founder of the Digital Publiching Academy and JayJayGhatt.com where she teaches online creators how to navigate digital entrepreneurship and offers Do-It-For-You Blogging Service. She manages her lifestyle sites BellyitchBlog, Jenebaspeaks and JJBraids.com and is the founder of BlackWomenTech.com 200 Black Women in Tech On Twitter. Her biz podcast 10 Minute Podcast is available on iTunes and Player.fm. Follow her on Twitter at @Jenebaspeaks. Buy her templates over at her legal and business templates on Etsy shop!